Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Justine + Adam.













































What a beautiful day! I've had the pleasure of photographing this happy couple before, I took both of their senior photos!!! A lot has changed since then. I'm soo happy for the two of you, and wish you the best. Congrats:)


Adam is in uniform, and the couple moved two days after the wedding, and is now living on base. I pray for his safety as he will be deployed in the next couple months. Sending my hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. I logged on and decided to check really quick and found my kids on here...and oh how I cried looking at these wonderful photos. You did such an amazing job and yes you have watched them change and grow. To see Adam in his uniform touched my heart and the kind words you wrote too. You seemed to capture their emotions and love so well...and Adam's big smile...thank you again Nicole and God Bless Our Troops!!

    ReplyDelete